Product Manager - Style
FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing ecommerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box.
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the early development of FabFitFun’s Style business. Launched as a pilot early last year, the Style program has since become a coveted new offering of the FabFitFun membership with significant potential for customer and business impact at scale. As the dedicated Product Manager for Style, you will play a key role in shaping both the customer-facing Style experience as well as internal systems for stylists, operations and fulfillment.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the Director of Product and Head of Style to define the Style vision, roadmap, and overall strategy; ideate on new features and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Oversee Style-related features from initial conception to launch, this means defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Collaborate with Head of Style to define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions quickly and iteratively while informing product priorities
- Partner with Finance, Data, other Product Managers, Engineering and Marketing to ensure that Style features and processes are properly integrated into the FabFitFun ecosystem as we scale (ie. backend architecture, company-wide reporting etc.)
- Support the day-to-day operations for the existing Style business, which includes designing non-engineering solutions for workflows that are not yet automated
- Lead trainings for new feature launches and serve as the primary point person for gathering stakeholder feedback, questions or concerns
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field required
- 2+ years of product management, business strategy, finance or consulting-related experience
- E-commerce, fashion, or merchandising-related experience a plus!
- Ideal candidate NEEDS to be a self starter who can take on and execute projects with little direction
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many live operational demands
- Team player - we’re a tight-knit team and do what it takes to get things done!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience with WooCommerce, Magento, or equivalent a plus
- SQL / data analysis
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on FabFitFun's newest Style initiative
- Play a key role in developing customer experiences for Style and developing systems and processes from scratch
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store