Product Manager, Running at Zwift
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
The Digital Product Manager for Zwift Run is responsible for a leading cross-functional team to execute against our strategy to revolutionize indoor running.
This is a hands-on role where you will primarily partner with the Zwift game, engineering, marketing, and the Zwift Run team to define and bring to life a premiere Zwift Run experience. In addition, you will help define and execute the new and returning user journeys for Zwift Run. This position requires individuals that are data driven while still able to creatively solve for and build superior customer experiences. You will build consensus among all stakeholders (both internal and external), own the product roadmap, and are willing to do anything from interpreting analytics to rallying a team of engineers to execute and deliver against firm deadlines.
We’re looking for an inquisitive and strategic digital product manager that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You communicate clearly and can articulate the vision to technical and non-technical groups alike. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire product life cycle including ideation, defining key features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against the Zwift.com digital product roadmap
- Work closely with senior management across all functions at Zwift (game, marketing, business development and engineering) to develop and execute consumer first digital products
- Evangelize the digital product vision both internally and externally
- Manage A/B testing and user testing to improve core KPIs and UX
- Serve internal customers by providing reporting solutions and visibility into the roadmap
- Partner with internal teams to iterate the product and features based on customer feedback
- Design product features and improvements through a mobile-first lens while continuously testing and iterating in rapid development cycles
- Build key partnerships with engineering, UX design, research and analytics and third party partners
- Plan rapid sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, lead UAT and QA
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success
- Collaborate with other members of the product management team to continually improve internal processes and overall operations of the team
- Constantly communicate with the cross functional team as well as senior leadership to set expectations and provide transparency
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in product management, design, business, technology or related discipline plus 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Love of running, cycling and/or endurance sports more generally
- Proven experience managing a digital product’s full lifecycle, from design, content creation to testing and release
- Own the product backlog
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team and manage the entire project from ideation to execution
- Deep understanding of A/B testing design methodologies and experience with execution and analysis of results.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development
- Experienced Zwifter
- Experience using Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.