About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
PlutoTV maintains an ecosystem of users, advertisers, content providers and client applications with each member influencing and being influenced by eachother. Basic questions about the health of the ecosystem are difficult to assess due to this interconnectivity. This role is critical in providing the visibility of how this ecosystem is performing as well as diagnosing areas of opportunity.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Act as the subject matter specialist for PlutoTV product health
- Establish key performance metrics for the product organization
- Establish and manage the weekly product business review of product performance, drivers, and performance-impacting insights
- Deep dive into diagnostics of performance anomalies and suggest remedies
- Build out insights dashboards and/or analytic templates within BI tools
- Work closely with the BI analytics teams to ensure consistency of definitions and an understanding of any divergence
- Maintain open slack channels for internal and external partners to clarify usage, document BI tool status, and find opportunities to improve tool functionality
- Act as a subject matter specialist for the data within and usage of product team BI tools
- Create and maintain a program of insights dissemination/education for product and biz partners
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product or Analytics role within a technology or e-commerce organization
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative subject area or equivalent experience,
- Consulting experience a plus
- Solid analytic toolkit and data know-how
- Ability to frame quantitative insights as business insights with clear take-aways
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of product, engineering, design and BI leaders to understand the business and the data representing it
- Ability to dynamically adapt to shifts in priorities and projects, resolving contention and solving problems across technology and our business partners.
- You are a critical problem solver and not afraid to be a voice of reason something is not working.