Product Manager - Platform
Greater LA Area
Onpoint Global is growing fast due to rapidly growing client base and expanding markets. The company is looking to hire a Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager to join its rapidly growing product team with a focus on deploying data analytics and other internal tools to support our business. The role will be focused on product and feature prioritization; developing user stories and requirements; working with engineering and third-party vendors to deliver products and features; and driving revenue and efficiency via new product features and integration with other internal and external systems. The successful candidate needs to have a experience with data analytics, system integration and backend systems. It is also important to build deeply productive relationships with their peers in other functions and will report to the Director of Product Management.
In this role, you will be responsible for products and features used by our sales, business development, billing, finance and data analytics, including both the company’s proprietary back-end platform and third-party systems/tools.
* Define product vision for your product, creating a roadmap based on team strategy and in line with company goalsManage the product life cycle from conception to mature operational products.
* Create scalable and robust systems to translate data into interpretable, actionable insights.
* Drive adoption of new metrics and tools to maximize business impact.
* Improve the end-to-end external and internal customer experience and drive meaningful revenue growth and efficiency improvements.
* Identify opportunities, build business cases and prioritize.
* Articulate and design experiences that delight internal users, while helping them provide best practices in a confident and efficient manner.
* Develop product requirements based on input from stakeholders across the business (e.g., customers, executives, customer support agents, other product teams), integrate requirements into the product roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to stakeholders.
* Work in an agile environment with a dedicated Scrum team.
* Focus on quality and performance of your product, developing quantitative and qualitative ways to pinpoint and capture revenue or reduce costs, defining and tracking key product metrics, reporting on overall performance.
* Build positive relationships across the organization through a strong commitment to high quality and on time delivery, ensure the resolution of any issues encountered to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
Qualifications & Attributes
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering/Computer Science, or similar field required. MBA is a strong plus.
* Must have at least 7 years of experience as a Product Manager, with 3+ years’ of that experience in an enterprise product management role.
* Previous experience managing SaaS web-based products preferably in the Data Analytics or FinTech.
* Strong background managing the backend services for consumer account management software products.
* Highly analytical with a strong data background .
* Demonstrated record of launching successful internal products and tools.
* Previous experience working in an Agile Scrum software development process.
* Desire and vision to deliver quality products today that have the flexibility to grow tomorrow.
* Ability to build internal and external relationships.
* Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments.
* Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* The Product Manager is results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personalityProficiency with MS Office.
Read Full Job Description