Product Manager, Monetization at ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is seeking an experienced product manager to help drive revenue growth in the company’s digital ad initiatives. The Product Manager, Monetization will own the product management responsibilities for monetization of Consumertrack’s owned and operated ad products and personal finance website. This role will work with a cross-functional product team including Product Design, Ad Ops, Analytics and Engineering to launch and deliver a cohesive and engaging experience for our audience that is optimized for monetization.
- Become an expert on GOBankingRates monetization. Understand the revenue and business models for our site and products.
- Own our monetization ad product called CTUs (comparison table units) that receive billions of monthly impressions both on-site and offsite through large publisher partnerships. This includes ability to scale, optimize and achieve engagement and revenue goals.
- Leverage data and insights to make informed hypotheses and decisions on product and site optimization.
Collaborate with the Ad Operations team to execute inventory management on the owned and operated properties.
- Work with the Product Design team on the design of new / enhanced layout, website features, and functionality. Identify optimal website layout and features that will maximize engagement, click-through rates, repeat visitorship, and conversion.
- Own and manage the product optimization roadmap for ConsumerTrack's personal finance vertical. This includes high level roadmaps that are presented to upper management as well as task level user stories for engineers.
- Work with the engineering team to groom the backlog and to plan build sprints. Support the engineering team during build sprints and review the output to ensure satisfaction of acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate with Engineering and other product members to run A/B tests and experiments on the site as well as on the ad units. Partner with Analytics to measure the results and continue to iterate.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Media teams to define and execute go to market plans for winning variations.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering complex technical solutions under tight timeframes.
- Heavy experience using data and reporting to drive strategy. Background in Analytics is a plus.
- Strong communicator, directly, in meetings and in writing (email, tickets, briefs, requirements)
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience, solid track record of using data to make decisions
- Experience working with testing tools (Example: Optimizely, Adobe, Crazy Egg, Google Optimize, etc.)
- Degree in engineering, math, business or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of digital ad inventory forecasting, campaign and order management.
- Working experience with campaign management tools such as Google Ad Manager (DFP, DCM, Google Adwords, OpenX, etc)
- Successful track record managing priorities and producing impactful results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with agile software development and agile management tools (such as Jira).
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 4% contributed of salary deferrals
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.