Product Manager - Mobile
FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing ecommerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the Mobile team, and to help us create mobile experiences for FabFitFun’s suite of product offerings. As a Product Manager dedicated to mobile experiences, you will help define the strategy for our iOS and Android apps, and lead the execution of this new and rapidly growing channel for the business. As an early member of our growing Product team, you will have the opportunity to drive major impact for the company by leading high visibility initiatives that improve the overall customer experience while moving the needle on key metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch, this means defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Manage an international team of developers to deliver best-in-class mobile experiences to deliver the product roadmap
- Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions quickly and iteratively
- Drive the product vision, roadmap and strategy for the entire mobile initiative and/or a subset of features; ideate on new features and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Work closely designers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to become an expert—and advocate—of the customer
- Work with other Product Managers to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies and maintain architectural integrity
- Coordinate with stakeholders from across the organization to understand and prioritize needs while serving as an advocate and resource for Product
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required
- 2+ years of product management, business strategy, finance or consulting-related experience on a consumer-facing mobile product
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating growth and retention tactics for mobile products
- Proficiency in user experience, and user research methodologies
- Experience working with offshore developers a huge plus
- Ideal candidate NEEDS to be a self starter who can take on and execute projects with little direction
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many live operational demands
- Team player - we’re a tightknit team and do what it takes to get things done!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic coding in HTML/CSS, PHP, Javasccript, etc.
- Photoshop or equivalent
- SQL / data analysis
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to create mobile experiences for both IOS and Android
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks