Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Clutter is growing its reach by investing in new verticals (moving, enterprise storage), the customer experience (more affordable, flexible, and reliable service), and traditional growth product work (funnel, pricing, marketing, partnerships).
The hallmarks of product work at Clutter are: low barriers to test new ideas, access to endless data from our vertically integrated software and supply chain, constant questioning of status quo, and a culture focused on continuous improvement for our customers.
As a Product Manager, you'll lead a pod made up of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship products that customers love, helping Clutter become the one-stop-shop for personal logistics.
What you'll do:
- Create roadmaps and design new software that move your team’s KPI.
- Identify and break down problems that our customers face when going through life events that require moving and storage.
- Manage the workflow of your pod: from pointing analysts towards insights to pairing with engineering leads on the fastest path to a release to tracking down sources of customer frustration with a new feature.
- Get involved in all parts of the business. The product toolkit at Clutter is broad: aside from shipping software, work across Finance, Operations, Compliance, and Biz Dev can all help deliver on goals.
What we're looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience as a product manager with a background in consumer product development preferred
- Ability to lead problem solving efforts across quantitative research, user research, and first principles thinking
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication abilities
- Optimism, agency, and the ability to make tradeoffs with incomplete info (because many will look to you in the face of uncertainty)
- Ability to keep the customer experience top of mind regardless of the project
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.