Product Manager, Insights
At Factual we believe that Location Data drives an evolved mobile experience. Our Geopulse products provide data-driven, contextual relevance to developers, advertisers, and publishers who aim to make their content more targeted, engaging, and valuable. We are searching for a seasoned Product Manager to drive the feature set and adoption of our products in the mobile, advertising and technology space.
As a Product Manager of Insights, you will drive product offerings around our dataset of mobile device signals for marketers (known as Observation Graph). Factual’s Observation Graph captures billions of daily geolocation signals across hundreds of millions of global devices. In this role, you will focus on developing products to aggregate, analyze and visualize our data in ways that help brands and agencies understand their customers’ interests and behaviors.
As PM of Insights, you will:
- Define requirements for interactive analytics tools and dashboards to power insights for marketers.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for all of our insights tools and collaborate with our Revenue teams to execute the plan.
- Drive development with multiple engineering teams to launch new visualization tools and targeting features to help customers understand the real world behaviors of their audiences.
- Help define additional features across our targeting and measurement products to serve customers in the advertiser and agency space.
- Collaborate closely with other product teams (e.g., Places Data, Place Attachment, Observation Graph processing) to ensure customer needs for our Insights products are fully satisfied.
- Work with Business Development and Marketing to evaluate new markets for insights beyond the digital marketing space (e.g., retail, enterprise analytics, etc.). Incubate strategic opportunities within those verticals.
- Provide product support to larger deals in key verticals.
- Experience in Product Management. We'll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered, not just those to which you have contributed.
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proven mobile and programmatic ad tech knowledge and experience.
- A track record of collaboration across teams (sales, marketing, client services) to ensure product success in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in data science, statistics or predictive analytics is helpful.
- Three plus years of product management experience at a technology company.
- Location data experience.
- A degree in engineering- or math-related discipline.