Product Manager (iHerb Supply Chain Solutions) at iHerb LLC.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features for our Warehousing systems, including but not limited to WMS, LMS, WES and Robotics.
The Senior Product Manager establishes processes for management of product requirements throughout the development life-cycle, including maintenance.
The Product Manager establishes processes for product release, is proficient in working with cross-functional teams and can translate customer and business needs into product definitions.
As Product Manager, you should be familiar with and can carry out standard industry best practices and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for product functionality and usability and is able to communicate efficiently and effectively with engineering teams to make sure requirements are met.
● Gather and document both business and technical requirements via phone and in-person meetings with business partners
● Optimize current processes for WMS, LMS and other homegrown software systems
● Create, plan and meet process project schedules
● Evaluate and report system performance
● Perform customer demos of new processes and report performance
● Maintain and groom product backlog insuring user stories are well formed with acceptance criteria.
● Take an active role in working with development team(s) to insure defined user stories are reflected in their technical design as projects are broken down into development sprints.
● Take an active role in the estimation, sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospective meetings.
● Communicate and coordinate with constituents on proposed solutions, project status and timeline for delivery.
● Deliver internal and external product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
● Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
● Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
● Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
● Expertise designing and implementing Supply Chain System Solutions, preferably with WMS and/or LMS.
● Strong background and understanding of distribution processes, material flow, and human factors interaction
● Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC)
● Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
● Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
● Ability to multitask and thrives in a fast paced environment
● Customer first mentality with the knowledge to work with internal groups to improve business processes
● Excellent written/verbal communication and must work well with others
● Experience with global retail e-commerce companies
● Background in Industrial Engineering
Generally required 5+ years of WMS and/or LMS design and implementation experience.
Bachelor’s Degree required. An emphasis in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Computer Science related field is preferred