Product Manager, Identity
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the development and delivery of Auth and Identity features that help us to better know our users, making it easy for them to create, secure, access, and update their Tinder Identity, no matter where they are in the world or on the web, or how their online identity factors change.
In this role you will:
- Own the Tinder Identity strategy and roadmap
- Lead the prioritization, design, and delivery of user-facing features and backend systems that will help users establish, verify, manage and secure their Tinder identity
- Synthesize and balance security, privacy, and usability to create seamless authentication and identity management experiences.
- Use customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Create wireframes, product requirements, and other illustrations to convey these feature ideas and gather feedback.
- Work with designers and engineers to create, test, and launch beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of program features, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration.
We're looking for:
- Experience with Web, Android and iOS platforms with a deep understanding of user behavior.
- Experience working with third-party vendors and familiarity with email and SMS technology, and common Oauth workflows
- Passionate about creating beautiful consumer products, and experience building them.
- Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location