How You'll Contribute...
- Empathize with our users needs and deliver delightful solutions for our target consumer
- Utilize lean methods to test new product features and revenue growth strategies
- Write specs and briefs to pitch to internal stakeholders and lead projects from start to finish
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by customer, stakeholder, and competitive research
- Work closely with UX to identify and validate opportunities for user experience improvement
- Write thorough developer and/or design requirements for product initiatives Define and analyze KPIs to inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Proactively vet 3rd party tools and platforms that would facilitate growth
What We're Looking For...
- You have 4-6+ years product management experience at B2C web-based products or websites, like ecommerce, marketplace/aggregator sites or publishers
- You have extensive hands-on SEO experience and knowledge with record of traffic growth to web properties managed
- You can effectively communicate ideas with flow charts and wireframing tools
- Your top strengths include writing thorough technical requirements and leading large growth initiatives
- You relish the opportunity to lead the growth plan for a business unit
- You’re comfortable analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and translating them into insights that are actionable
- You have demonstrated proficiency planning and executing on A/B testing and conversion optimization pipelines
- You operate confidently in data analysis programs like Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tableau
- You enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving, innovating and measuring the impact of your projects and initiatives
- You have a scrappy, figure it out, can do attitude and work ethic
- You have practical technical skills including web development, programming, SQL, and APIs
- You have working knowledge of data visualization & dashboards like Data Studio & Tableau
- SCRUM certified or comparable project management experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!