Product Manager, Growth Platform at Tinder
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 12, 2020
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Product team. As a Growth Platform Product Manager, you will be building, integrating, and maintaining the growth tools used by product, product marketing, and marketing teams. You’ll be the specialist the CRM and performance marketing teams turn to on how to use the CRM and MarTech tools to acquire, retain, and reactivate Tinder members. You will also be responsible for building out new features & capabilities the respective teams can use to increase the performance of their campaigns.
An ideal candidate for this role will be a strategic thinker, a strong cross functional collaborator, a tactical executioner and specialist who can juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with ease.
What You’ll Do
- Build tools to automate known growth levers in the LiveOps, CRM and performance marketing spaces that have an outsized impact on the business.
- Lead cross-functional internal teams across the organization to integrate and build the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure clarity and priority for growth platform initiatives.
- Review developer documentation and API specs for evaluation and implementation purposes.
- Consult and advise on methodologies for how to use the tools and solution to optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition to re-engagement.
- Troubleshoot and improve built tools in order to maintain quality assurance and ensure the tools fit the current and future needs of the internal partners on the product and marketing teams.
- Apply your expertise in customer journey’s, data mining and analysis to go beyond the numbers to find growth and engagement opportunities to help our members succeed.
- Discover and share industry trends around user growth and behavioral economics to impact the product and business.
- Ability to balance short-term goals with long-term vision.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- Experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with a wide range of performance marketing solutions and platforms
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
About The Team
- The team is responsible for building tools for the product, CRM, and performance marketing team to increase the overall impact to the business through optimizing existing communication channels and launching new ones. The team works cross-functionally across the organization.
- Developing strategies and tooling to help scale and automate our performance marketing initiatives.
- Reducing the time from ideation to execution to analysis and iteration.
- Growing the impact of the performance marketing team to the growth of the business.
- Growing the engagement with our existing channels to communicate the right message to the right user at the right time.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
· Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
· Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description