Product Manager - Ecommerce
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with ecommerce expertise to lead the ongoing development and optimization of our ecommerce platform. This person will be responsible for visitor conversion (one-time purchase and subscription) as well as collaboration with the Director of Retention for re-purchase and subscription retention (churn reduction). Working closely with acquisition marketing, this person will focus on growth initiatives including landing page development, SEO, direct response optimizations, website features and functions, and funnel optimization. As we expand globally, this position will be a key stakeholder in the rollout of localized sites, apps and related campaigns. This position reports directly to the CTO.
What you'll be doing
- Work directly with the CTO to manage portfolio of ChromaDex websites including the corporate site, blog, TruNiagen.com and supporting properties.
- Craft and own the strategic product roadmap, define requirements, oversee UX/Design development, write user stories, and perform user acceptance testing. Regularly review roadmap with key stakeholders.
- Create an A/B testing backlog and prioritize, design, and execute tests on a regular basis to improve agreed upon KPIs based on business needs and goals.
- Manage sprint process including sprint planning sessions and daily standups for in-house UX, engineering and contractors.
- Communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding timelines and deliverables.
- Review metrics associated with initiatives in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Be the “voice of the product” to all stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the ecommerce team is getting any support it needed
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience in the e-commerce space, experience with subscription businesses and/or fulfillment of physical products a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing relevant stakeholders.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience with modern Ecommerce platforms
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Experience with working in a SCRUM/Agile environment, certification as Scrum Master or Product Owner a plus.