Product Manager - eCommerce
Greater LA Area
We are looking to hire a dedicated eCommerce Product Manager to be responsible for driving the overall strategy, product roadmap, and delivery of features within our eCommerce vertical. The Product Manager will play a pivotal role in the development of the product function at OnPoint, and will be responsible for managing the product life cycle from conception to maturity. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with foundational knowledge of eCommerce/customer experience, data driven decision making, stakeholder collaboration, project management, working with UX, AB testing, funnel optimization, and driving the development team’s priorities.
OnPoint values authenticity & transparency, and is seeking a Product Manager who is looking to be an impactful part of a growing organization.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Define the product vision for the eCommerce vertical and create a roadmap based on team strategy in line with company goals
- Own and manage the product life cycle from conception to mature operational products
- Identifying new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps
- Champion and present opportunities to management and key stakeholders for consideration
- Developing product requirements based on input from stakeholders across the business (e.g., customers, executives, customer support agents, other product teams), integrate requirements into the product roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to stakeholders
- Working in an agile environment with a dedicated Scrum team.
- Being the champion for quality and performance of your product, developing quantitative and qualitative ways to pinpoint and capture revenue or reduce costs, defining and tracking key product metrics, reporting on overall performance
- Building positive relationships across the organization through a strong commitment to high quality and on time delivery, ensure the resolution of any issues encountered to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering/Computer Science, or similar field required (Advanced technical degree or MBA a strong plus)
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Previous experience with eCommerce, transactional funnels, landing pages, conversion, retention, and acquisition strategies
- The ability to research and stay up to date on current market trends
- Previous experience working in an Agile Scrum software development process
- Desire and vision to deliver quality products today that have the flexibility to grow tomorrow
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Prior experience managing a product profit and loss (P&L) is a bonus
WHAT OUR COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability, short-term disability and life -insurance, 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation and personal time off
- Casual and fun office environment
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
- Located in the thriving Los Angeles Area (9200 Sunset Blvd)
WHAT WE DO:
The future of publishing and e-commerce is data. OnPoint is a leading data-driven, online publisher and service based e-commerce provider. Leveraging premium and contextual domain names combined with original content and large audiences, OnPoint is building a robust, highly monetizable "Signal Graph."
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on the How-To, DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the LTV of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it. While the multibillion dollar service-based economy is rapidly growing, our three-core product sets stay focused on 100s of reference guides, instructional books, and digital services.
If you are a team player and innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a casual environment, this is the right place for you!
Read Full Job Description