Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging AI and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform (DSP) company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market.
About the role:
The Product Manager, Data will own, lead, and manage key initiatives of Adelphic Demand Side Platform's (DSP) end user data, identity and graph capabilities, iterating from ideation/inception to requirement gathering, design, review, QA, release and product marketing towards Product Market Fit. This role is an individual contributor.
This is a remote position; relocation is not required. Preference will be given to those residing in the Pacific Daylight Time Zone locations.
- Build differentiated requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap for end user data and deterministic graph initiatives underpinning Adelphic’s self-serve media buying platform, including working with large data sets, APIs, third party partners's data flows, reporting, and QA.
- Manage dependencies with other aspects of Adelphic’s technical environment and track development against the expected delivery schedule.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems, and construct product epics.
- Perform competitive research on end user data, identity and graph offerings within and related to the DSP market. Generate strategic and innovative new product ideas and drive implementation.
- Review product performance against KPIs and make recommendations on feature improvement.
- Groom platform product backlog
- Understanding of Data Management Platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platform (CDP), Consent Management Platforms (CMP), and Identity offerings.
- Proficiency in addressable advertising space, and audience segmentation.
- Basic understanding of Data-Driven Advertising landscape, components and functions.
- Experience in product management and in writing product requirement and design documents.
- Proven success in managing internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, within medium to large organizations.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analysis. Familiarity with data science concepts and uses of machine learning models in creating probabilistic graphs and data exploration.
- BA/BS required. Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred.
- Leadership skills: to lead from any position, with a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “Figure It Out” attitude.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence cross-functional teams, create buy-in for a vision without formal authority.
- Competence in planning and road mapping.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, data-driven decision making, detail-orientation, creative problem solving and written communication skills.
- Ability to recognize functional details and make decisions on what is important.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, prioritizing the success of the company and product over any particular idea.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to think outside the box, manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal direction
- Empathy, emotional maturity and teamwork mentality.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. We capture and analyze data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors to improve customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market. For more information visit us at www.viantinc.com.