Product Manager - Core Buying at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (PST) on Monday, January 4, 2021
At GOAT Group, the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working alongside engineers and product designers, we oversee the development of new and groundbreaking tools for both buyers and sellers, ensuring they have the best possible experience across all our platforms. As a member of this team, you will be instrumental in developing new ways to connect our customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future.
In this role you will
- Create an innovative buying experience that uniquely serves the GOAT customer
- Take ownership of complex cross-functional projects, balancing execution and delivery with the ability to provide the best possible experience to our customers
- Complete requirements exploration, gathering and detailing with relevant stakeholders, and the wider product team
- Collaborate with the wider product team, across Flight Club, selling, operations, and international to ensure roadmaps are in lockstep with one another
- Continuously prioritize development work, motivating your cross-functional pod to collaborate and deliver
- Uphold the needs of the customer, the business, and key stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Collaborate with the data team to coordinate and review data, identifying areas of growth and driving iterations
- Stay on top of industry trends, innovations, design guidelines, and technologies that affect the business
- Work with Product leadership to manage and drive the GOAT Buying Experience product roadmap forward
- Socialize the product vision throughout the wider business, always supporting a customer-first approach
We are looking for
- The ability to think both analytically and empathetically about customer needs
- An agile mindset - the ability to understand what’s working and pivot where needed
- A professional with a positive attitude, even in a sometimes challenging and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of product development/management experience overseeing the design, development, and launch of successful consumer internet products
- Experience utilizing research and data to validate ideas
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- An interest in innovating and pushing boundaries
- E-commerce and a love for creating consumer experiences is a plus
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description