The GOAT GROUP product team is dedicated to connecting customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future. The product team is responsible for driving the vision forward, delivering the best possible experiences and tools, for both buyers and sellers, across GOAT, Flight Club and alias, iOS, Android, web platforms and retail platforms.
In this role you will:
- Create an innovative buying experience that uniquely serves the GOAT customer
- Take ownership of complex cross-functional projects, balancing execution and delivery with the ability to provide the best possible experience to our customers
- Complete requirements exploration, gathering and detailing with relevant stakeholders, and the wider product team
- Collaborate with the wider product team, across Flight Club, selling, operations and international to ensure roadmaps are in lockstep with one another
- Continuously prioritize development work, motivating your cross-functional pod to collaborate and deliver
- Champion the needs of the customer, the business, and key stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Collaborate with the data team to coordinate and analyze data, identifying areas of growth and driving iterations
- Stay on top of industry trends, innovations, design guidelines and technologies that affect the business
- Work with Product leadership to manage and drive the GOAT Buying Experience product roadmap forward
- Socialize the product vision throughout the wider business, always championing a customer-first approach
We are looking for:
- The ability to think both analytically and empathetically about customer needs
- An agile mindset - the ability to analyze what’s working and pivot where needed
- A professional with a positive attitude, even in a sometimes challenging and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of product development/management experience overseeing the design, development and launch of successful consumer internet products
- Experience utilizing research and data to validate ideas
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- An interest in innovating and pushing boundaries
- E-commerce and a love for creating consumer experiences is a plus
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description