Product Manager, Community Tools
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the development and delivery of tools that will help our Community team provide world class customer service and make Tinder a global leader in online safety.
In this role you will:
- Drive the Tinder internal tools strategy and roadmap- leading the prioritization, design and delivery of new back-office tools, features, and processes that will help protect the integrity of the Tinder community, by improving our Trust and Safety enforcement and mitigation efforts and helping our Community team to maximize their efficiency and impact.
- Combine requirements gathered from stakeholders with intelligence, insights, analytics and research to inform product decisions, and communicate product vision to the entire organization.
- Create wireframes, specifications and other illustrations to convey these feature ideas and gather feedback.
- Work with engineering and data science to develop and deliver solutions, and with our Community Operations team to deploy these solutions across the organization.
- Develop metrics to measure success of program features, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration.
We're looking for:
- Experience designing web-based workflows that help people solve complex social media ecosystem problems- from content moderation and anti-fraud to customer care and regulatory/compliance requests.
- Passionate about creating beautiful products, and experience building them.
- Uncanny ability to structure problem solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advocate Tinder’s products internally and externally.
- Strong technical background with intuitive design sense.
- Detailed mindset, capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of a new product feature.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location