We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Product Management at BCGDV
Our product manager managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
The product manager facilitates the product requirements gathering across the team, and manages the incubation/commercialization process gates and deadlines to ensure successful and hygienic delivery. Product managers are the driver of the multidisciplinary team through lean, agile based incubation and commercialization process – e.g., Build, Learn, Adapt.
Product Managers must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. They must possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing client needs and timeframes to broker complex relationships that evolve into real solutions. The ultimate success of a product manager hinges on their ability to guide their peers while influencing decision makers.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Assist in the development of materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of product management experience
- A good understanding of agile development methodologies and the software development lifecycle
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) as well as storytelling skills
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.