Product Manager (Acquisition)
FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in L.A. and the U.S. and is seeking a dedicated Product Manager for our Acquisition team. You will play a key role in driving new avenues for subscriptions, optimizing the sign up flow, increasing retention & running AB tests across all of our funnels. The acquisition team at FabFitFun is critical to increasing virality, growing our subscriber base & decreasing customer acquisition costs.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize, design & launch AB tests across customer sign up, cancel, upgrade & reactivate funnels. Report results & disseminate learnings across the organization. Find new channels to test & optimize.
- Collaborate & partner with other teams, including finance, marketing, legal customer service and data on product launch strategy and make sure all teams are aligned. Report long term and quarterly look backs to relevant teams.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align & execute on growth strategies from top of funnel through sign up and rebill
- Inform the Acquisition roadmap, vision & strategy of the growth pod.
- Identify KPIs & metrics that will prove the efficacy of your product & monitor product performance
- Own product lifecycle from inception to launch (defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule)
- Convert visitors from organic & paid traffic into paying subscribers
- Support on our initiative to improve SEO & new subscription funnels across FabFitFun
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience specific to growth, optimization or growth marketing
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating growth and retention tactics
- Experience designing & launching AB tests as well as reporting learnings and results. You have a history of wins & learnings that you can bring to the table
- Understanding of AB testing best practices & ability to analyze results in excel or other data visualization tool
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We’re constantly releasing on multiple channels & need someone to keep up!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Impeccable organizational & communication skills, including experience communicating directly with executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, ceremonies and project management software
- Excellent problem solving & analytical thinking
- Love for creativity and ability to work well with designers/front end engineers to turn ideas into reality
- Must be a self starter with a desire to learn
- Understanding of customer acquisition costs & experience working closely with marketing
What You'll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in our e-commerce Add-Ons store