Product Manager, Accounting Product at ServiceTitan Inc.
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager to join our Accounting Product team. The team is focused on delivering delightful accounting products that help our users effectively manage their purchasing, inventory and financial processes. We are looking for someone with a strong analytical background and has experience gathering and transforming customer’s business requirements into actionable solutions. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of accounting principles and a strong desire to build software products.
As our Product Manager, you will:
- Empower the product team in charge of Accounting Products
- Assist product managers with reviewing feature requests and bug triage
- Research accounting best practices and similar accounting products to gather requirements for product enhancements
- Engage closely with our mid-market and enterprise customers to understand their accounting, inventory and purchasing processes translate those into product capabilities
- Leverage your accounting product expertise to internal teams such as support, customer success, sales and implementation
- Collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to deliver an extraordinary product experience
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience as an enterprise financials systems analyst, functional consultant or business analyst
- 4-year degree from a top university
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and accounting systems (QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct, etc.)
- Gathering and transforming business requirements into functional product specifications
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.