Product Management Director at Taboola
Taboola is looking for a Product Management Director to lead our Editorial product line in LA.
The Product Management Director will oversee the planning and execution of the News Room product line, from concept to tangible business value. Taboola’s News Room product line suite, which is developed by our LA team, creates value to our publishers by providing actionable insights into how users are consuming their content, engaging with it, and converting to subscribers. This offering is part of our strategic relationships with publishers and editors across the globe, and our vision of supporting the open web.
- Manage the News Room product team in LA, including product managers, analysts and UX experts.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the Taboola News Room product line, partnering with sales, account managers, business developments and hundreds of leading clients worldwide. The Weather Channel, Hearst Local News, AP News, T-Online, Die Welt, Euronews, Diarios Associados, Sankei, Zee Media, NDTV, Fox Sports AU.
- Own and execute the full cycle of product development – market research, conception, specs, close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure effective execution, and iteration towards success based on client feedback and user data analysis
- Ability to travel frequently domestically, and internationally (often to our R&D headquarters in Israel)
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or similar experience.
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Skilled in solving complex problems
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels, understanding business needs and translating them into a product roadmap
- Strong analytic abilities; a background in data science will be a strong plus
- Organized and methodical
- Experience working in an online media company
- Experience working with remote teams
- A technical (engineering and/or academic) background
- Experience designing BI systems
- Experience in journalism (editorial and/or audience development, either hands on or academic)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.