Product Integrity Specialist at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is a fast-growing and innovative lifestyle subscription brand seeking an experienced Product Integrity Specialist to join our growing team. This newly created role is responsible for ensuring a vast assortment of products meet all regulatory and industry standards for global distribution. The Product Integrity Manager will leverage their industry experience, knowledge and network to educate the FabFitFun team and vendors on regulations, while enforcing compliance to applicable testing and labeling requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Specify and communicate regulatory requirements for the FabFitFun product categories including; jewelry, cosmetics, apparel, tabletop, electronics and a variety of fitness tools.
- Assist with developing and administering the FabFitFun test protocols to suppliers for their categories
- Review and confirm product packaging for language, content, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Track and validate all required testing is completed by suppliers prior to season launch.
- Manage and maintain the product testing documentation and final packaging reviews provided by suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and 3rd party labs to ensure all regulatory documentation is submitted on a timely basis with no cost impact or delays.
- Create user friendly internal work instructions for product categories to ensure correct regulatory documents are received.
- Support the Sr. Product Integrity Manager on new market expansion and global regulations and provide updates to the FabFitFun teams.
- Provide continuous improvement of processes and monitor suppliers’ qualifications, timeliness, and their cooperation with the FabFitFun operation procedures.
- Collaborate with the QC and Sourcing teams for process alignment within Operations.
- Foster effective relationship of trust and credibility with internal FabFitFun teams and provide decisions on a timely basis to move product forward.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quality, or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with quality control, assurance, compliance and manufacturing.
- Understanding of consumer product and packaging requirements for United States, Canada and Europe.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Mastery of multitasking and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Critical thinker with ability to create process improvement and work instructions and maintain them.
What you’ll get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team centered on product safety, quality and regulatory compliance.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k.
- Generous PTO.
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store.