Product Feed Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 330+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Managing & optimizing product data (datafeeds) for advertising channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, & various channels
- Creating & managing catalogs for various marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
- Uploading new products to internet retailer websites by populating each retailer’s unique template
- Analyzing data search query data & KPIs to make meaningful changes to the datafeeds per channel
- Reporting on meaningful changes that were made to the datafeed
- Troubleshooting issues that result in disapproved ads or a decline in ad performance
- Ensuring that products are positioned & represented online in a way that makes sense to the end consumer
- Performing quality control checks of product data for inaccuracies, warnings, discontinued products, etc.
- Managing price changes, changes in stock availability, and other feed updates
- Performing audits of clients current ecommerce advertising channels
- Establishing company best practices for CSE, Google, and Bing platforms
- Conducting tests of various feed elements, such as titles, descriptions, and images, and report on results
- Coordinating with other departments for promos, sales, and other marketing events
You Must Have
- 1+ years of product data feed experience within an agency or an in-house environment
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Familiarity with Google Shopping Amazon, Connexity, Facebook & Pinterest
- Full understanding of the feeds/CSE/Google and Bing shopping offerings in order to create best practices and key optimization tasks
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Strong understanding of marketplace strategies and best practices
- Capability to troubleshoot from the beginning of the feeds process to the end
- Results-oriented, collaborative work style
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace preferred
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.