Product Development Coordinator
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
- Provide a variety of support functions within the Product Development Team.
- Coordinate receipt of product samples, gather feedback, and follow-up with manufacturers efficiently.
- Assist in organization of vendor resources, manufacturers, samples, and formulations.
- Create a process to research, document, and organize product information, labeling requirements and information gathering for each product being developed. Help develop SOP’s.
- Maintain organize library of all product information
- Assist in creating documentation for supply chain to be able to move projects forward.
- Assist in collecting information and required documentation for label processes
- Work closely with demand planning on inventory management
- Works with Vendors to expedite and improve delivery performance.
- Work with various departments including QC, Accounting and Production on problematic materials or transactions
- Identify operational obstacles or bottlenecks as they arise and propose solutions to the Product Development Team.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to move projects forward quickly and efficiently
- Strong analytical, data management knowledge
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in a professional manner with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, team-player
- Strong MS Office skills including intermediate level Excel skills
- 1-3+ years of relevant industry experience in R&D, manufacturing, product development and/or regulatory affairs
- Project Management skills required