Product Data Analyst
The Role You Will Have
- You will join one of the highest spending advertising teams in the world. This position will sit at the intersection between talented PMs, Data Warehouse Engineers, Data Scientists, and Executives to drive product decisions. The team will rely on you to pull out meaningful insights and strategies from datasets that comprise millions of unique events per day. You will also communicate conclusions and manage complex, meaningful product changes. You will need to be able to prioritize work, teach and provide ad buyers with the right data to make purchasing decisions and identify patterns and data models for automation.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to understand and find all the hidden and hidden-in-plain sight signals in the data. Clearly communicate analyses to executives, product managers and designers, both in supporting product initiatives, but also in identifying and designing new product or buying opportunitiesInform, influence, and execute product and marketing spend decisions.
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports for marketing buyers, executives, engineering and data science.
What You Will Bring
- The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience mining data for insights, and will have some experience driving data-driven product changes. You don’t need a background in search, marketing or advertising, it would be helpful, but a good attitude and willingness to learn is all you need in terms of industry-specific experience. We are looking for someone mid to senior level, but can be flexible on the candidate depending on willingness and aptitude to learn.
- The Product Data Analyst is an integral part of the growth and success of our Search business. We understand it’s nearly impossible to have all of these skills, so we’re looking for someone with 1 - 5 years industry or relevant academic experience along with a good attitude. You should have the maturity to understand and thrive on the fact that decisions and analyses have significant real-world impact.
- We’re looking for someone who is curious about data and product, strong attention to detail, logical, and can communicate with the rest of the business.
- Good attitude, can’t stress this enough
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.