Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
A Product Associate who desires to learn all of the ins-and-outs of the Short Term Rental industry, specifically AvantStay’s brand and operations. The Product Manager will strive for efficiency and have a passion for problem solving in creative ways. They will be detail oriented, a communicator with the ability to focus on the big picture, have a deep knowledge of the details that are involved in reaching the overall goal, and will understand the importance of quality and quantity. If you want to have a critical role in building the aesthetic for the future of group travel, this role is for you!
What you'll do
- Plan and coordinate product and feature rollouts
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Revenue, and Development teams to refine, test, and build out tools to target supply
- Help build off of previous marketing strategies to establish new sales marketing strategy, leveraging existing operational tools and data
- Deeply understand AvantStay’s operations and goals in order to clarify business priorities and set qualitative and quantitative goals
- Develop 2-3 quarter product roadmap, prioritize work against roadmap (emphasis on growth and supply)
What you’ll bring...
- Bachelor’s in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or a related engineering field
- 2+ years in Product Management role
- Strong technical background with experience in product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively shift focus between day-to-day details and the longer term schedule
- Highly organized, detail oriented and data savvy
- Someone who is self driven and takes initiative
- Someone who is analytical, has an entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Legal right to work in the United States
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description