Product and Marketing Analyst
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Product and Marketing Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for numbers and excels at being a team player. This role is critical in providing accurate data and analytics to our Product and Marketing organization. The candidate must possess communication skills, critical thinking capabilities, and be a cultural fit. Our ideal candidate should have strong business communication that allows them to translate complex findings to all stakeholders. This individual should be driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn and can pick up new knowledge and skills independently. Evite is looking for motivated individuals to help bring our “What If” philosophy to life.
- Strategic thinker that is able to provide thought leadership as it relates to data collection and setup for both the Data Warehouse and Web/Analytics tagging using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Premium
- Setup and analyze multi-variate tests on the Desktop and Mobile Web
- Support all marketing initiatives and functions including Paid, Owned and Earned Media. This would include channels like ppc, SEO, search, affiliate, email, social, PR and more.
- Take abstract or high-level business questions and come up with an analysis approach independently using languages, platforms and tools like SQL, R, Python and Tableau etc.
- Proven track record of turning raw data into meaningful analysis, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business. Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts, including the skill of expressing the tracking needs to be implemented/developed in detail.
- Academic: BA/BS degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics or finance) or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional: 4-5 years of experience of supporting marketing organizations with all analytics needs, preferably in high data volume environments like software, internet, media, retail or telecoms industries.
- Professional: 3 years of experience with leading analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture or similar) specifically with tag management and setup (preferably Google Tag Manager)
- Professional: Data analysis tools, platforms and languages - SQL, R, Python, Tableau etc.
NOTE: Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunies (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.