Product Analyst at InStride
- Feature discovery: You want to really understand the pain points that the customer is facing and find ways to iterate on research to get to a feature MVP.
- Specs & Stories: You write specifications and user stories to help the tech team understand what problem we are trying to solve, so they can build it.
- Sprints: You love being in the nitty-gritty of a regular cadence of sprints, leading a tech pod to consistently deliver new features sprint after sprint.
- Prioritization: You excel at prioritizing and grooming a backlog, making sure that there is cross-functional alignment on what’s prioritized next.
- Ownership and accountability: You are accountable for a tech pod and for executing on a plan to consistently deliver value to our users.
- Organize and perform requirements gathering between Design, Engineering and additional teams in order to define user stories, acceptance criteria based on the direction for product features.
- Lead a Pod of Engineers through backlog grooming, tech estimations, planning, and development to ensure each sprint moves forward at its best velocity.
- Support the release of feature launches with cross-functional alignment, user acceptance testing and communication notes to all stakeholders.
- Review and prioritize feature/bug requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze business data to identify insights, trends and develop recommendations in order to enable us to make data-driven decisions.
- Drive post-launch product optimization opportunities to increase conversion rates
- 2+ years in product management or similar positions
- Demonstrated track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management from visioning and discovery through launch to support and iterations
- Knowledge of software development practices and experience crafting epics, user stories, organizing an agile process in Jira
- Experience in balancing priorities and timelines across multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Business teams using storytelling, data, visualizations and/or examples
- Possesses ability to zoom in and out between the “big picture” strategy and the high attention to detail tasks
- Experienced with analytics and performance monitoring tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- Experience in setting up and improving digital marketing, commerce, and traffic optimization flows using A/B testing tools like Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality