As the premier global provider of Strategic Enterprise Education (SEE), InStride enables employers to provide career-boosting degrees to their employees, through leading global academic institutions across the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Australia. InStride helps organizations achieve transformative business and social impact by unlocking the power of education, through advanced technology-enabled experiences for learners and corporate partners alike.
Manage requirements gathering between Design, Engineering and additional teams in order to define user stories, acceptance criteria and overall direction for product features.
Vision and strategy: You know the market, users, product, and competition and can tell the story of what we are building and why, aligned across the organization
Execution and impact: You define progress, measure impact, focus on priorities, and make decisions. You make things happen faster, better, and easier.
Communication and visibility: You are the face of our product and ensures our product story is understood internally and externally.
Integrity and culture: You build and exemplify trust, credibility and respect and make others around you better.
Ownership and accountability: You are ultimately accountable for developing and executing a successful product plan and you do what needs to be done to mobilize the organization to deliver.
- Lead a Pod of Engineers through backlog grooming, tech estimations, planning and development to ensure each sprint moves forward at its max velocity
- Support the release of feature launches with go-to-market plans, user acceptance testing and communication notes to all stakeholders
- Review and prioritize feature/bug requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze business data to identify insights, trends and develop recommendations in order to enable us to make data-driven decisions
- Drive post launch product optimization opportunities to increase conversion rates
- 2+ years in product management or similar positions
- Demonstrated track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management from visioning and discovery through launch to support and iterations
- Knowledge of software development practices and experience crafting epics, user stories, organizing an agile process in Jira
- Experience in balancing priorities and timelines across multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Business teams using storytelling, data, visualizations and/or examples
- Possesses ability to zoom in and out between the “big picture” strategy and the high attention to detail tasks
- Experienced with analytics and performance monitoring tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- Experience in setting up and improving digital marketing, commerce, and traffic optimization flows using A/B testing tools like Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.