About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
The Principal Product Manager, Product Operations & Go-To-Market (GTM), is a broad role that drives organizational success by transforming how our product team operates. You'll define an ideal state, a plan to achieve it, collaborate with the team and execute against specific landmarks.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and owning the operational process for various aspects of the Revenue Product team. This includes ownership of issue triage and troubleshooting, 3rd-party certifications (such as ad-serving), product go-to-market process, management of our product rhythm such as monthly product reviews and cross-team working groups, and involvement in our incident response efforts. Strategically, this role will focus on defining our operational excellence to ensure product/engineering efforts minimize risk to the business while improving vital metrics.
Success in this position requires you to bring an understanding of the advertising industry, maturity/influence to work across internal teams, and proven experience defining strategies and executing those plans. Candidates currently working in ad technology, in product marketing or product management, or program operations roles are preferred. This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the VP of Product, Revenue.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years of commercial product or program management experience, particularly with demonstrated leadership in the management of a product (or portfolio of products) through the software development lifecycle, from conception to launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization.
- 2+ years of experience with digital and programmatic advertising, preferably in TV or streaming video.
- Demonstrated experience in handling production-level issues, including triage, troubleshooting, and investigations, preferably in a digital advertising environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to lead presentations, and validated ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Adept at tailoring communications depending on the circumstances, whether the audience is technical, non-technical, or executive.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for identifying key problems that are faced by the business, by the market and by current technologies.
- Track record of results when working collaboratively and being dependent on others.
- Comfort analyzing data to identify trends, diagnose problems, and to find solutions.
- Understanding of ad-supported video on-demand and/or video streaming technologies.