Principal Product Manager, Identity - Security at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Principal Product Manager to help shape the future of identity and security for our platform, ecosystem, and industry. In this role, you’ll partner closely with our Security and Platform organizations to deliver a seamless, secure, and scalable collaborative experience for all Procore users. You’ll take ownership of the end-to-end product management of Procore user identity with a focus on providing the right access to the right people at the right time. If you’re interested in making a long-lasting impact on the future direction of Procore’s collaborative platform—apply today!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to the VP, Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand and aid in the communication of business and product strategy and the role identity and security play in meeting our customer and partner needs
- Understand, communicate, and influence the key value proposition, target market, user jobs, and user journey
- Leverage technology and market trends to ensure that proper access controls and security needs for Procore customers, the platform, and ecosystem are met
- Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing product opportunities while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
- Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
- Ensure potential value is realized through timely, incremental delivery
- Define victory conditions, and measurable KPIs based on impact
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience building and delivering successful products.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management with an emphasis on Identity and Identity Management
- Competent with offerings in the “Identity as a Service” space from players like Okta, Auth0, and OneLogin
- Demonstrable experience building Identity solutions that leverage oAuth 2.0, OpenID connect, SAML, Single Sign On , SCIM (System for Cross domain Identity Management), and API authorization/access management
- Prior experience in areas like password management, encryption, two factor authentication, Biometrics, WebAuthn and FIDO standards, risk based authentication and strong customer authentication
- Passion for customer experience and seeking a deep understanding of end user problems as well as competitive and market trends in the Identity space
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.