New Product Development Manager at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
At Your Super, we believe that natural organic nutrition is the foundation for health and happiness. That's why our superfood mixes contain only the best nature has to offer: 5 to 6 organic ingredients, sustainably sourced, that's it.
We are passionate to redefine the term superfoods – and to make the entire world benefit from our products. We work hard and do whatever it takes to get there, but we like to have fun while we do it. Working at Your Super will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and our superfood products. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Your Super is a fast-moving start-up and international business, with locations in Berlin and LA. Therefore, we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing another financing round we are looking to further scale and expand into more markets. That’s why we are currently looking for a passionate New Product Development Manager to join our team in Los Angeles.
Are you ready to inspire people to live a healthier and happier life?
- Manage and oversee product development reporting directly to co-founders from ideation to product launch
- Build a New Product Development process and project manage cross-functional teams on meeting the execution timing on key project activities. Keep projects on task and on time to desired in-market dates
- Lead all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams with respect to new product launches
- Lead the assessment and research of new innovation opportunities, including business case assessment, profitability targets, concept development & testing
- Partner with Sourcing to manage relationships with manufacturers, including opportunities for product improvement and supply chain structure
- Develop strategies and implement new processes to improve the development cycle, products, supply chain or streamline other aspects of the development
- Analyze category, ingredient trends, and dynamics leading to key conclusions, implications and recommended action plans
- 3-5 years of experience in product development, food technology, project management or related fields
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Project Management Tools (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Ambitious and technically-minded, with strong social and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in team and/or project environments; possess strong math and
- computer skills, as well as the ability to apply science-based thinking to practical applications
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program