Mobile Ads Consultant
Game Show Network (GSN) is the media leader for quality game show entertainment in nearly 75-million cable and satellite homes in the US and Canada. Offering engaging original programs, off-network, and classic game show programming, Game Show Network is a 24-hour destination channel providing viewers with a daily dose of “feel good” game-based content in a family environment mixed with winning personalities, play from your armchair entertainment and wall-to-wall fun. Our websites provide Game Show Network related content and information (GSNTV.com) and distinct social/casino driven game play (GSN.com). GSN is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) and AT&T Entertainment Group.
Position: Mobile Ads Consultant (3 month minimum term)
Reporting to: Head of 1-800-N0TH1NG
Location: Santa Monica, CA
1-800-N0TH1NG is a stealth innovation lab powered by Game Show Network. We are looking for a dynamic Mobile Ads Consultant who will be in charge of user acquisition and growth for an exciting new product launched by 1-800-N0TH1NG. The Mobile Ads Consultant will take a leading role in launching, developing and executing digital marketing, product strategies and tactics to drive user acquisition, conversion and ongoing engagement with our new consumer mobile and web product. The right person should be a data driven marketer with particular strength in paid acquisition marketing on mobile and app store optimization, with experience in managing multiple marketing channels. The ideal candidate should be technical, highly analytical and willing to roll their sleeves up.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, optimize and scale effective marketing campaigns to drive growth across digital marketing channels including but not limited to Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and mobile/desktop video ad networks.
- Identify opportunities and build a testing structure to deliver on goals across multiple platforms including mobile, desktop and streaming services.
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking to efficiently scale acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with internal product, development, and executive teams to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy.
- Consistently test and develop ad creative across video, image, GIF and other media formats.
You must have…
- The willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
- Mobile first experience: You have a proven track record bringing consumer mobile apps to market.
- Experienced broadcaster or viewer of streaming platforms like Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, etc.
- A habitual experimenter attitude who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics while using data to understand what is, or isn’t working and why.
- A keen understanding of A/B Testing, funnel analysis, customer acquisition costs, and other relevant performance metrics.
- A hacker at heart – scrappy, likes to get things done, believes in quick iterations.
- Ready to accomplish ambitious goals that will impact the trajectory of the company.
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
Required Minimum: Preferably a BA/BS Degree.
Experience Qualifications: Preferably 2-5+ years’ experience of designing and delivering scalable digital marketing campaigns.
- Can design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- Knack for telling stories with data and ability to transform complex data into insightful and easy to interpret visuals.
- Expert knowledge of analytics software (i.e., Google Analytics, Leanplum, Mixpanel).
- Solid foundation with all social media platforms and ad serving tools.
- Creative thinker coming up with unique hacks that grow the user base.
- Well-versed in digital acquisition tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, online display media, etc.
As part of its commitment to employees, Game Show Network provides an industry leading benefit package, flexible work hours and a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich your life in and out of the office.
Game Show Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage all individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
To view all of our career opportunities visit www.gsntv.com/careers