At GOAT Group, the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working alongside engineers and product designers, we oversee the development of new and groundbreaking tools for both buyers and sellers, ensuring they have the best possible experience across all our platforms. As a member of this team, you will be instrumental in developing new ways to connect our customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future.
In this role you will:
- Create engaging and innovative experiences that help the GOAT community experiment with, and grow their style
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the GOAT customer and brand positioning
- Create, manage and execute on your roadmap, consistently evaluating opportunities for improvement and growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to define roadmap priorities, manager expectations and socialize new features and/or products
- Work closely with product design and brand design to ideate and deliver customer facing features that push the boundaries of how individuals engage with physical product in the digital space
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, product design and QA to deliver new features and/or products, as well as ongoing optimizations
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics for new and existing features and products, identifying areas of opportunity for optimization
- Own new feature and/or product roll outs end-to-end, working cross functionally to ensure a first class customer experience across all touch points
We are looking for:
- Significant experience in product management, with a track record in owning a product or large scale features, taking them from concept through to iteration
- Direct experience or deep understanding of the fashion, e-commerce, or style space
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience
- Strategic product thinker, the ability to examine the wider market, changing business needs and data in order to prioritize and validate ideas
- An ability to think both analytically and empathetically about the needs of the customer and business
- An innovative thinker, interested in experimentation and pushing boundaries
- Proven success in motivating individuals/teams across the organization to come together to get things done
- An active listener, with the ability to create a good rapport with all departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience across both web and app is a plus
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description