Who We Are:
TeleSign is a Digital Identity & Fraud Management company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by Identity intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Digital Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
The Identity & Fraud Expert team is the “glue” between the customers and TeleSign Solutions. The Identity & fraud expert is a hands-on sales engineer role, working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to gather requirements, map products & build solutions and support sales team to deliver value to customers.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success and delivering high quality high scale products.
- Manage the expansion of Telesign’s Data services (Phone ID and Score) & future Digital Identity & Fraud Management solutions in Americas markets. Learn about customer problems and products or technologies that are relevant to solving these problems.
- Create and present compelling presentations and demonstrations for potential customers over calls and in-person meetings.
- Get acquainted with TeleSign products and data, and use that knowledge to act as subject matter expert for customers including customer data scientists.
- Understand customer problems, use cases and workflows, and maps TeleSign’s product and solutions accordingly.
- Plan customer’s data tests and contextualizes POC results for customers
- Identify, define and validate requirements arising within the market by working with internal stakeholders, gathering feedback from current and potential customers, and conducting market research.
- Understand all aspects of the customer journey and experience with TeleSign portals,APIs and products, and improve customer experience and outcomes.
- Develop customer solution strategy and plan for Fraud & Identity solutions growth in Americas markets.
- Execute the plan and identify gaps in products, customer needs or internal processes.
- Communicate regularly and effectively on progress, issues and blockers to senior leadership
- Deliver insightful analysis of market opportunities for both current and upcoming products.
- Collaborate in product development roadmap
- Create and track business & product KPIs on the performance of TeleSign customer facing portals; gather customer and internal stakeholder feedback; and identify actionable insights to make ongoing improvements to the customer experience and business growth.
- Build & GTM great products & solutions!
- Experience on Fraud Management & Digital Identity – Identity Verification, New Account Fraud, Account Takeover, Credit Risk, Communication Frauds.
- 3-5 Years of experience with Product Management/Pre-sales/Sales Engineering
- Experience of working withing Fraud teams or Fraud Management Providers or Fraud Platforms or Credit Bureaus.
- Experience with web user interfaces, websites and portals.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and exposure to REST, HTTP, JSON, XML, authentication concepts.
- Experience with Cloud Services and running high volume applications in distributed infrastructures.
- Knowledge and experience of tools and techniques assessing competitor products, market research, and cost benefit analysis to identify business value of products.
- Management of projects involving development teams working closely with all disciplines.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, self-organized, with a proactive approach and able to multitask.
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management.
- Experience of working with business teams such as Sales, Business Operations, Finance and outside vendors on defining new technology projects and product initiatives.
- BS or MS in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)