DISQO delivers insights for the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers. We help our customers understand consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions & behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking for a product leader to lead the vision and development of a next-generation enterprise analytics and insights platform that will empower our customers to make confident decisions.
DISQO’s first-party, transparent and privacy focused panel uniquely positions the company to excel in a data-privacy focused world and empowers us with an unrivaled data set to tackle the upcoming challenges faced by every brand in the world. The Head of Product, Enterprise Apps will join DISQO as a strategic partner to our leadership team and will be responsible for the stewardship of the vision for DISQO’s enterprise products as we disrupt the insights world and make history together.
As an exceptional product leader, you are growth oriented and have a proven track record of building successful enterprise analytics or insights products. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame and find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade offs made along the way.
The Head of Product, Enterprise Apps will report to the CTO of the Company (located in Los Angeles) and will have broad hands-on responsibility over product vision, strategy, execution, team development and in general contributing to DISQO’s products and product culture.
What you will do:
- Act as the primary stakeholder and the evangelist for our enterprise data & insights products and rally our teams to reach new heights
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our enterprise data & insights products and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company
- Ideate new products to further expand DISQO’s Consumer Insight platform
- Create go-to-market strategies for new product offerings
- Work with Product Marketing to develop a clear and compelling Marketing Strategy for our products
- Partner with Sales & Client Delivery teams to deeply understand customer needs and reflect them in our product roadmap
- Build a strong external presence and be an external evangelist for our product vision, technology and product roadmap, influencing our customers, industry analysts and key partners
- Take our hypothesis driven/data-informed product culture to the next level and ensure that we’re representing our users’ voice in all product decisions
- Further grow our product management & design teams and build a world-class product organization that product managers relish being a part of. Scale our product teams by coaching and mentoring our current team members and inspiring them with a compelling vision & strategy and by recruiting additional top talent
- Define and own product OKRs & roadmap and conduct quarterly product reviews
- Drive product planning, product definition, tactical execution, user engagement and feedback cycles
- Partner with internal stakeholders including engineering, data science & growth marketing teams to unlock product innovation
- Act as a role model and an advocate for our Agile and Servant Leadership culture values
What you bring to table:
- 15+ years of experience leading product or engineering teams for Enterprise Analytics or Insights SaaS products. We are looking for individuals with demonstrated repeat business growth and/or exit successes in high profile startups
- A deep understanding of Analytics/Insights/BI/AdTech/MarTech space
- A real passion for the art of Product Management (demonstrated by talks, presentations or published articles)
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
- Deep technical and analytical skills - SQL is your 2nd language
- Experience working with Data Analytics and BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- Strong Systems Thinking and the ability to deconstruct complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing high performance product management and product design teams
- Ability to communicate with and influence engineering teams effectively
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
- A professional prioritizer - you can prioritize among competing opportunities, balance user voice with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with Data Science teams and deploying machine learning models to production
- A strong sense for UI/UX
- Experience building platforms that support multiple products is a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent or professional experience working as a software engineer, QA engineer, data analyst, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.