Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase of growth, and we are on the hunt for a Head of Growth Marketing to help us fulfill our mission. This person will be tasked with developing our growth approach across B2B and B2C channels, defining breakthrough strategies across the full lifecycle, and managing a team of growth marketers to bring it to life.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a world-class team of growth marketers.
- Develop and execute cutting-edge growth strategies that help Altruist punch above its weight amid a landscape of deep-pocketed competitors (both direct, and indirect).
- Boost the efficacy of our current channels (including display, email, social channels, and content marketing efforts) and quickly scale new channels as needed.
- As a partner to our product marketers and adviser marketing team, promote organic growth across the entire user lifecycle.
- Create a compelling vision and roadmap for growth. Evolve and invent new investment strategies as we grow. Partner with our user research teams and insights providers to defend our strategies with data.
What you’ll need:
- Growth marketing expertise and experience. B2B and (to a degree) B2C leadership across a wide range of paid, unpaid, and product-led channels. Financial industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Leadership and vision. You’ll be responsible for best-in-class strategies that leverage the most up-to-date data, insight, and technology.
- Sleeves-up mentality. We’re a small but growing team and company. Everyone should feel comfortable digging into the work.
- Experience building a team. You’ll be responsible for hiring a growth team that scales alongside our business.
- Experience managing agencies. As we grow, we will look for a pragmatic mix of in-house and external media partners to amplify our messages. We will look to this leader to develop a strategy that covers in-house and external resources, across B2B and B2C needs.
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.