Growth Manager at Pluto TV
Who We Are
Pluto TV, a Viacom company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Viacom creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
For more information on Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following us on Twitter (twitter.com/viacom), Facebook (facebook.com/viacom) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/viacom).
Pluto TV is looking for a Growth Manager. As a Growth Manager, you will help Pluto TV grow its audience across our many apps, from mobile to smart TVs to gaming consoles and more.
This role is an exciting blend of marketing, analytics, and product. You will manage user acquisition and retention campaigns, help craft messaging and creative, analyze data and make recommendations on what we should do next to optimize campaigns and drive impact. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and put on their creative, strategic and analytical hats and help us ask and solve big questions across product, data, and marketing.
This is an incredible opportunity to help make an impact at one of the fastest growing startups in LA, and one of the most disruptive startups in the current video industry.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Help manage multi-million dollar budgets and execution of campaigns on a variety of marketing channels across web, mobile, and connected TV devices.
- Analyze and optimize performance of campaigns, including retention, LTV, and CAC for various marketing channels, segments, targets, etc.
- Derive insights from campaigns, tests, creatives, targets, networks and placements.
- Perform exploratory analysis in user journey / product interaction to find growth opportunities.
- Help plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests Communicate findings and recommendations in engaging reports to various teams to help drive decisions.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in executing large scale digital marketing campaigns across major advertising networks such as Google and Facebook.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL and Excel.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics data visualization tools is a plus.
- Ability to synthesize information, findings, and conclusions, and communicate them in engaging, easy to understand ways.
- Prior video advertising experience a plus.
- A problem-solving mindset and curiosity + passion about making an impact
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don’t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It’s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you’re in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At PlutoTV and Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.