Group Product Manager, Telecommunications
We solve real-world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers work closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace design thinking and agile development to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.Group Product Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a Group Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The group product manager will own the development and launch of products for our ServiceTitan Phones Pro product. Phones are the lifeblood of our customers. Over 90% of job bookings are received over the phone by our customers. This means that we have to provide a fantastic experience coupled with extremely high reliability. This role requires strong and proactive leadership of a team and to be an individual contributor driving product initiatives and features. The group product manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
- Own the product vision and feature roadmap for ServiceTitan Phones Pro and other telephony products. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensure world-class uptime and availability of our telecommunications offerings by working closely with the infrastructure engineering team and 3rd party vendors.
- Engage closely with our customers to understand their telecommunications needs and translate those into product capabilities.
- Work closely with our Onboarding and Support teams to improve the customer journey and processes to ensure that customers have a delightful experience.
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community.
- Work with engineering to build KPI dashboards including those that measure call quality and value delivered by our Phones Pro product.
- Drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes.
- Maintain and foster our relationships telecom vendors and integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and managing deliverables.
- Participate in agile product development process, ensure features are prioritized correctly and releases are delivered on time.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Drive success and adoption of our products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans.
- Assist the telecom implementation team with complex porting request and telecom setup.
- Manage, mentor and motivate your team of eager product managers.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a product management role with at least 2+ years experience managing people.
- Strong experience in telecommunications (particularly as it relates to VoIP technologies in a SaaS environment) including launching telecom products
- Strong technical understanding of telecom protocols like SIP
- Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch a strong plus.
- Strong experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017