Group Product Manager, New Markets at ServiceTitan Inc.
**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Group Product Manager (New Markets)
ServiceTitan is looking for a Group Product Manager with a track record for driving a portfolio of new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Group Product Manager will own the development and launch of products related to the opening of new market opportunities for ServiceTitan. The Group Product Manager will leverage the current product portfolio and identify feature gaps and/or new products required to expand into new markets. A successful candidate will need superior collaboration skills to drive alignment and execution across multiple teams within and outside of the product organization. This role requires strong and proactive leadership of a team and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Group Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
As our Group Product Manager (New Markets), you will:
- Own the strategic vision for ServiceTitan’s products to open up new opportunities in both commercial and residential markets.
- Execute the vision flawlessly by driving alignment from key stakeholders internally and externally
- Drive quarterly roadmap planning with cross-functional product peers while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps,
offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap
- Work with clients to conduct proper upfront discovery research to assess market needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to
perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch
commercially available products
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback
and manage early adoption releases (Alpha/Beta)
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and
status to internal teams and customers
- Assess customer escalations effectively, impact to roadmap and allocate resources
accordingly for resolution
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to
the development team on expected behavior
- Drive the strategy for multiple squads and champion new processes and best practices.
- Manage, mentor and motivate your team of eager product managers.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a product management role with at least 2+
years experience managing people
- 3+ years of experience working with the trades in a prior role with deep knowledge of their business processes and workflows is required
- Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch a strong
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data
analysis, and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the
demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict
attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Firm grasp of accounting practices in the trades is strongly preferred
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.