Group Product Manager, API at ServiceTitan
We solve real-world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
As a Group Product Manager for ServiceTitan’s API platform, you will own the vision and development for a new generation of APIs that will support integrations and new use cases. You will drive requirements gathering from engineering, growth functions, customers, strategic partners, and other stakeholders.
As our Group Product Manager, API, you will:
- Lead requirements gathering for a new generation’s API platform from customers, partners, and across the company while anticipating future needs.
- Define a roadmap and strategy to deliver business value continuously given market requirements.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to deliver on the roadmap and build the right solutions.
- Partner with different business stakeholders and integrations partners in support of new products we're building
- Define success metrics and service-level agreements (SLAs) on the key API products and services
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications that are ready for development
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product life-cycle from concept to release
- Engage customers to verify API products and business use cases to validate the product value and conduct user acceptance tests
- Co-own ServiceTitan’s developer portal at https://developer.servicetitan.com/
- Co-own ServiceTitan’s App Marketplace at https://marketplace.servicetitan.com/
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4+ years experience in a product management role with a focus on API Platforms and enterprise software
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with API platforms, Microsoft Azure API, Zapier and others
- Significant experience in building or implementing an API Platform
- Data-driven: your decisions and your successes are based on quantifiable impact
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc