Games Producer (Mobile)
Ludomade is looking for a Mobile Game Producer with a passion for steering the ship while working on fun, results-driven projects with awesome clients.
Ludomade is looking for a Mobile Games Producer to steer the ship while creating top ranking mobile games for awesome partners. Our studio and culture is geared towards producing great work. We are made up of lean, focused teams of talented artists, designers, game and web developers.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile game projects for a roster of clients as well as original mobile games IP. Your work will help shape the direction of future projects.
This position is full-time and is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Who We're Looking For:
- A producer with an endless appetite for making excellent products that perform well and monetize even better
- A discerning eye for detail and quality, intent on making things better and ensuring they’re done right and on time
- Natural communicator with masterful collaborative teamwork abilities and capable of articulating judgement
- Voracious learner with a solid sense of humor
- Ringleader that loves to make things happen
- Lead a multidisciplinary team through all stages of a project lifecycle, from concepting, prototyping, production, QA, deployment and live ops
- Creating and managing production schedules
- Setting and meeting project development budgets
- Autonomous client account management
- Proven track record of producing at least 3 successful mobile titles
- Experience working with iTunes Connect and the Google Play Developer Console
- 5+ years experience producing great games
- Comprehensive project and account management skills
- A solid understanding of design, animation & HTML
- Comfortable with various development methodologies (waterfall, agile/scrum, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet their performance metrics both from an internal and client perspective
- A portfolio of managed interactive work
- Deep understanding of the unity platform
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies; eager to learn
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technology
- Must be highly self-motivated and collaborative with the ability to work on multiple initiatives
- Must have a high degree of flexibility and can-do attitude
- Proven knowledge in unity and mobile gaming trends
- A love of games, entertainment and pop culture.
If you're on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people at the forefront of the industry, we’d love to talk.
This job is not open to recruiters.