ELECTRONIC UNIT INTEGRATED PRODUCT TEAM (IPT) LEAD (PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST) at Boeing
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is looking for a Project Management Specialist position, to support the Electronic Unit Programs organization team based in El Segundo, CA.
- Responsible for Spacecraft Electronics Production Test Equipment development and usage plans.
- Responsible for Spacecraft Electronics Production Test Equipment Capital Projects execution.
- Collaborate with Test Equipment Engineering and Factory Production Integration teams to insure Program requirements are satisfied.
Travel Requirement: Able to travel 10% of the time.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in avionics/electronics testing methodologies of analog, digital, EO and RF technologies
- Experience in fast paced environment with a multi-faceted team
- 1+ years of experience using computers, including typing and utilization of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in creating and/or maintaining a Microsoft Project or Excel based schedule to support execution to a technical goal or milestone event
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Individual Contributor - 1
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.