At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Director of Product Manager to join the Brand Savings team at our headquarters in Santa Monica. As part of a high-performing product team, you’ll be collaborating with data, design, engineering, marketing, and other functions to create impactful product enhancements that further the company’s mission.
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, etc), and the leadership/executive team
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience working on consumer products across desktop and mobile
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your teams work to senior management/executive team
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Desire to do individual contributor work
- Experience with healthcare is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description