Director of Product
About the Role
The Director of Product Management will be the ultimate owner of the GoodRx Account experience - a vital component to our long-term success. This individual will be tasked with developing the product strategy, as well as establishing processes to ensure projects are properly scoped, prioritized, and delivered. Working alongside Engineering, Design and Business, The Director of Product will drive results by approaching everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and consumer experience.
- Own the roadmap and performance of GoodRx’s consumer account experience across web and mobile
- Define, instrument and manage to KPIs relevant to the product portfolio
- Help recruit and manage a world-class team of product managers. Continue to raise the bar on our ambitions and achievements
- Align all relevant stakeholders around the product strategy and roadmap
- Refine product process within the team and across the organization to ensure effective communication and execution.
- Develop industry expertise to be able to contextualize the value and positioning of any given opportunity
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants.
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product management with a strong emphasis on Consumer web and mobile products.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to excite, inspire and lead a successful cross-functional team; Experience hiring and leading a team of 5+ product managers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across mobile web and mobile app products. Experience app release UAT
- Experience in managing end to end app release cycles, from product, design development, UAT, QA, post-release monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Deep understanding of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Experience working in the healthcare, ecommerce or other consumer-facing industries
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.