Director of Product, Self Serve at EZ Texting
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA & GA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.Role Overview:
The Director of Product, Self Serve will help drive the strategy, product definition, and overall delivery of EZ Texting’s primary SaaS web and companion mobile application.The successful candidate has demonstrated experience in leading product initiatives from start-to-finish, developing product opportunities aligned to business and revenue goals, identifying market conditions and emerging trends, and managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
The Director will be in an important and fun product leadership role and directly manage product owners as well as provide cross-functional leadership to guide the product roadmap process from ideation through go to market delivery and post release metrics.Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution of the self serve product roadmap, with a mind toward user acquisition, engagement and business benefit
- Integrate growth plans, analytics and product metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements
- Lead cross disciplinary teams, including customer research, UX, QA, Engineering, in the product development process from research / planning through launch
- Evaluate trends and KPI’s post launch and use insights to inform product decisions for future phases
- Translate your strategic roadmap into detailed requirements, user stories, and specifications
- Manage product owners as appropriate to achieve the broader SaaS Self Serve roadmap
- Work with Growth, Marketing, and Customer teams to help drive continuous improvement of acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
Bachelor's in business, computer science, design, engineering, or a related field. Masters degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
6+ years SaaS or scaleable B2B software product management experience – conceptualizing, defining, and delivering products to targeted audiences.
Ability to work with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs
Significant experience working with design/UX, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams
Informed decision making skills based on best practices, data analytics, industry / technology trends.
High energy, strong collaborative team player, creative thinker and team influencer.
Demonstrated experience playing a leadership role across a broad set of cross-functional technical and business teams.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great track record of driving product improvements through data based decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
Paid parental leave
Annual personalized learning reimbursement
Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
Monthly internet reimbursement
Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
Annual home office enhancement stipend
Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.