Director of Product, Growth
Greater LA Area
At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $115M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Our Product Team is seeking a Director of Product who will report to our VP, Product Growth. You will be responsible for owning the Product Growth Roadmap and Conversion funnel to deliver massive business results.
What You'll Do
- Own the Product Growth Roadmap by distilling complex problems into operational steps that will advance our product vision and strategy.
- Own Conversion funnel and lead AB testing through conversion flow
- Spot opportunities to provide an awesome customer experience while increasing account growth and LTV
- Build partnerships across Engineering, Design, Acquisition, Marketing, Business Development, Data Science and Customer Service and foster an environment of accountability and empowerment while ensuring meaningful, quantifiable consumer outcomes.
- Use data to drive product vision and definition of key success metrics, innovation and roadmap planning of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals
- Take responsibility for the outcomes including influencing and making effective team changes to maximize outcomes.
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years of product management experience in a high growth consumer tech company
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience
- Leadership. You have a strong track record leading teams and inspire the people that work with you to execute flawlessly against both the long-term product vision and current priorities.
- Growth. You spot big opportunities and drive outcomes that transform the business. From leveraging the psychology of gamification, creating sound financial habits to concepting new products, you bring new ideas to the team and learn from failures and successes.
- Consumer-first. You have built world-class consumer experiences from concept to launch, developed new digital product strategies that drive growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Leverage Data. You will use your strong technical and analytical background to exhibit sound product judgement. Your understanding of data and consumer behavior will activate deeper engagement and improve business metrics such as customer lifetime value.
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog-friendly office in beautiful Marina del Rey with an in-office gym
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Read Full Job Description