Digital Product Manager at Universal Music Group
Interscope Geffen A&M Records ("IGA") is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Geffen is hiring for a Digital Product Manager.
How you'll CREATE:
- Work closely with artists and their representatives to define digital marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for artists' music and music-related products across the roster. These include but are not limited to single / EP /albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
- Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
- Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team
- Work cross-functionally with IGA departments to generate creative, innovative campaigns that engage fans utilizing pre-existing social platforms and new technologies
- Build, maintain and assess external marketing partnerships including but not limited to social media and cultural influencers
Bring your VIBE:
- 5+ years of experience in music marketing, ideally working at a label
- Proven experience in forming strategic marketing partnerships with social platforms, influencers and label partners
- Needs to be a creative, but a strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
- Must be flexible and adaptable; no task is too small
- Experience in general office software such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite; creative programs such as Adobe Create Suite a plus
- Must be current on today's music industry environment including digital streaming platforms
- Strong knowledge with current and emerging social media platforms
- 3+ years' experience working around Urban and Pop genres
- Passionate music fan across all genres
- Strong leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.