Digital Product Manager
Who we're seeking:
Product management at Zwift is a cross-functional, hands-on role. This role will help transform Zwift.com into a content rich, personalized destination for new and returning users. The digital product manager will execute the vision of making Zwift.com the premiere destination for all things Zwift.
You will help define and execute Zwift's strategy to optimize our new and returning user journeys. This position requires individuals that are data driven while still able to creatively solve for and build superior customer experiences. You will build consensus among all stakeholders (both internal and external), own the product roadmap, and are willing to do anything from interpreting analytics to rallying a team of engineers to execute and deliver against firm deadlines. The role will work closely with other product managers, engineering, marketing, finance, eCommerce and the game team.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience evolving industry leading web properties focused on the consumer first. We're looking for an inquisitive and strategic digital product manager that isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You communicate clearly and can articulate the vision to technical and non-technical groups alike. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire product life cycle including ideation, defining key features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against the Zwift.com digital product roadmap
- Work closely with senior management across all functions at Zwift (marketing, business development and engineering) to develop and execute consumer first digital products
- Evangelize the digital product vision both internally and externally
- Manage A/B testing and user testing to improve core KPIs and UX
- Serve internal customers by providing reporting solutions and visibility into the roadmap
- Partner with internal teams to iterate the product and features based on customer feedback
- Design product features and improvements through a mobile-first lens while continuously testing and iterating in rapid development cycles
- Build key partnerships with engineering, UX design, research and analytics and third party partners
- Plan rapid sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, lead UAT and QA
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success
- Collaborate with other members of the product management team to continually improve internal processes and overall operations of the team
- Constantly communicate with the cross functional team as well as senior leadership to set expectations and provide transparency
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in product management, design, business, technology or related discipline plus 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience managing a digital product's full lifecycle, from design, content creation to testing and release
- Own the product backlog
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team and manage the entire project from ideation to execution
- Deep understanding of A/B testing design methodologies and experience with execution and analysis of results.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development
- Experienced Zwifter
- Experience using Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.