CVMi Product Lead at Whip Media Group
Whip Media Group is hiring on a Product Lead to work cross functionally with stakeholders from Sales, Engineering, QA and UX along with clients to oversee the product development of the next generation of CVM Insights, an offering under Whip's CVM product portfolio. This unique product leverages deep proprietary data to generate game-changing insights that drive decisions throughout the content monetization cycle.
We're looking for a strong communicator with a deep knowledge of product development and a strong understanding of how data flows to captain the imagination and execution of the next generation of this product. You'll be delivering insights to support key business decisions, delivering on strategic initiatives, and supporting the product organization by helping to identify value-creation opportunities across the business.
We want someone comfortable with ambiguity who enjoys synthesizing information to deliver key insights and create change.What will you do?
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap for the CVM Insights Platform and related data products throughout the CVM ecosystem, identifying high value initiatives through user research, analysis, and competitive insights
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Engineering and QA) to build all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Collaborate with Data Science and User Experience to design and build a framework for integrating data-driven solutions throughout our portfolio of products.
- Manage resources, cross functional teams and personal performance to deliver strategic initiatives such as new product launches and customer solutions
- Be the subject matter expert on the Product. Possess the knowledge to answer all incoming questions about the product, its capabilities and its performance, as well as where we are in the development timeline, etc.
- Monitor critical product metrics and distribute relevant insights across the organization
- Constantly strive to improve our strategic connections with other functions and the way we work
- A minimum of 5+ years in a product management
- Experience building Data or Insights related products required; experience with Applied ML/AI solutions desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Passion for data and building insights to drive critical business decisions is a must for the success of this role
- Highly organized and a self-starter with the ability to truly own a product line, drive work streams and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, distributed environment
- Experience building good working relationships across teams of both technical and non-technical members
- Experience with digital video, media research or the entertainment industry, a must.
- Strong analytical skills and emotional intelligence, a plus.