Compliance Product Manager
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams, make key strategic recommendations and product priority decisions on business cases, engineering and support costs, key customer and market analysis
- Identifying, understanding and evaluating customer driven or industry driven compliance functional requirements
- Supporting internal staff and external customers by providing interpretations of existing or new regulatory mandates, analyzing their effect on existing functionality and workflows, and prioritizing any necessary software/system changes
- Participating in industry or client focused external compliance discussions in order to capture and document any requirements that may arise
- Evaluating product releases to ensure that new functionality has been implemented in accordance with specifications
- Creating and maintaining product documentation, including compliance-related release notes, product roadmaps, functional descriptions, and other ancillary materials
What You'll Need:
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, have excellent communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding of the following- US Equities, Listed Options Regulations, Compliance
Additionally the candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, overseeing/progressing many different tasks in parallel, and learning/adapting/growing on a daily basis.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description